Laughter really does have such a positive impact on our emotional wellbeing, brain function and our health. Whether real or artificial, laughter will help:
- Boost your happiness, introduce calmed and help with relaxation
- Produce and release feel good hormones while reducing stress hormones
- Improve circulation by being physically active
- Develop positive thinking strategies and respond to situation in a more positive manner
- Give you immune system a boost
- Develop positive relationships and connect with people
But what happens at Laughter Club? Well….. you laugh! During the session, you will take part in activities and games which incorporate laughter to encourage relaxation and engagement with your inner child. You will learn breathing techniques and take part in laughter exercises which will help your body re-energise.
Laughter Club runs monthly at my Studio. You can find upcoming dates on my Events Page
There is no need to pre-book, however if you know you will be coming along, please let me know to expect you using the contact form below.
Laughter club is just £9 per session and runs from 7pm